“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Removing mold versus remediation is where we separate from others. When your told the mold is removed this means that it was caught in very early stages which is highly unlikely or it means that they are removing the entire structure attached to the mold. Its difficult to understand but mold is hard to see its in the air its anywhere moisture can be and sit. In Florida mold can spread like a wildfire, with how humid it can be and warm its almost the best environment for mold. We remediate the mold levels to safe living levels that way its "Like it never even happened" and you don't have to worry about the toxins that can come with mold or us removing the structure.
At SERVPRO of South Fleming Island/ North Bradford County, we understand mold and mold growth. We have a team of highly IICRC certified skilled technicians, that have the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business.
We are here to help, 24/7/365. Call us at 904-290-4040 and we would be happy to schedule a free estimate to assess the mold growth in your property!
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (904) 290-4040
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (904) 290-4040
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Fleming Island / North Bradford County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2020 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: