Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold can be caused by just about any moisture sitting around. Florida's environment is perfect for mold to thrive and spread and it spreads fast at that. The first and best tip on mold is to get to it before it gets to the whole property. SERVPRO of South Fleming Island / North Bradford County has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. We offer extensive services with mold, some mold is toxic and can lead to health problems which is why SERVPRO will test your mold levels and get them down to safe levels. Mold is something we pretty much see everywhere but sometimes it can be quite dangerous to live with high levels of mold so if you got it or you just notice it, its best to call SERVPRO and well check it out for free.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (904) 290-4040
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of South Fleming Island / North Bradford County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of South Fleming Island / North Bradford County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Fleming Island
- Green Cove Springs
- Penney Farms